Monday, November 8, 2010

mini sneak peek

Another busy weekend, and unfortunately it got the best of me and I ended up with the mother of all migraines. No good.
Enough about me...here's just a couple quick pics I could get to this morning!

Anne and Dean wanted some family pictures...since Anne is always behind the camera like me! Ayla is such a cute I had to resist just focusing on her -same goes for you too Dean;) From what I glanced at last night in my migraine fog-we got some good ones guys! Really!


Remember these two? More to come!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ohmigosh, Erika. I love it. It brings tears to my eyes. The light is amazing! Who would've guessed Ayla was probably mid-whine in this shot. :) You're amazing. Thank you so much...I can't wait to see the rest!

    And the twins are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails