Saturday, November 6, 2010

The Scheppers Family

I've known the "S" Family for a long time, this morning we were reminiscing about the time they came over when my girls were babies to give us a break and I wouldn't leave. HA! What a difference a couple years makes...
Anyway, aren't they are a beautifully photogenic family!? 5 year old Brandt is a charmer. I could have taken his picture all day. I especially love how sweet he and little sis Addilyn are together. CUTE!
Thank you guys...hope you like them!












2 comments:

  1. Again, fantastic job! Did Steph get Addilyn to sing for you? (we were at a birthday party for a mutual friend this past weekend and she and Addilyn sang for me... so cute!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it certainly is a small world! Yes she sure did. In fact I have many, many photos of the whole family singing!!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails